Volunteer with the Southeast Greenway Campaign
Volunteers are the amazing force behind the Santa Rosa Southeast Greenway. With no central office and no paid staff, the vision of a beautiful open space in the heart of Santa Rosa depends completely on individuals like you. We hope you will join our team.
Volunteers help the Santa Rosa Southeast Greenway in many ways. There are opportunities for any and all interested folks. A sense of humor and willingness to learn is all it takes.
- Share our message by staffing information tables at events
- Contribute to our social media, Facebook & Instagram with relevant information
- Speak to service clubs and civic groups
- Network with other non-profits, community organizations, government officials and businesses
- Provide admin services – updating our database, writing thank you notes
- Organize and lead hikes
- Help with community events and fundraising
- Take photographs, make maps, and provide other visuals
- Write for our News, blog and website
- Design our electronic and print materials
- Help prepare grant applications
- Research land uses and best practices for greenways, parks and open spaces
As you can see, volunteers do everything and help in ways large and small.
Volunteering is a great way to contribute, learn new skills and meet new people. Our Campaign Committee and extended family of volunteers are friendly, welcoming and supportive. Each month our volunteers are welcome to attend a general meeting to keep up to date with the campaign’s progress. When you volunteer with the Southeast Greenway Campaign, you’ll have the satisfaction of participating in an effort that will leave a lasting legacy for your family, friends and community.
Please contact us at info@SoutheastGreenway.org.